By using Giftii.in, you indicate that you understand these Terms and Conditions and accept them as the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, binding you to these Terms and Conditions. Giftii.in recommends that you carefully read the Terms and Conditions each time you visit the Website as the Terms & Conditions may affect your rights.
If you find any discrepancy you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or do not use the Website for its intended usage.
- Giftii.in cannot be held responsible for incorrect product selection. The Client acknowledges that it is their sole responsibility to determine that the products ordered are suitable for the purposes for which they are intended. Giftii.in cannot be held liable for incorrect product selection.
- The order is only accepted by Giftii.in once it has been confirmed through our Order page.
- When you make an order, you are making an offer to purchase, and such offer is subject to acceptance of Giftii.in. Your receipt of an order confirmation from Giftii.in does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Giftii.in reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever.Giftii.in shall be entitled to reasonably refuse any order placed by the customer. Giftii.in shall under no circumstances be liable to the customer in any way if for any reason Giftii.in fails to deliver and/or fails to deliver on time any order or part thereof placed with Giftii.in by the customer.
- In case if it is a Free Delivery it does not include freight insurance.
- The delivery address needs to be easily accessible for the couriers. Courier drop off is at the front door of the address provided to us.
- Our return policy allows you to only claim for refunds at the point of delivery. You can open and check your product and in case you are dissatisfied with it you can then and there return it to the delivery person, mentioning the reason of your return. Once the product is being delivered and paid for, it will be considered accepted and sold and would not be entertained for returns later on.
- Any order is subject to cancellation by Giftii.in due to Acts beyond their control including but not limited to: inability to secure materials, supplies or power, riots, strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, civil disturbance, war, acts of God or fire.
- Giftii.in and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Giftii.in does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described or perceived, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition subject to the terms and conditions as outlined above.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Giftii.in. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.